It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:14 am

What's a Pally to do? 

Post What's a Pally to do?
Soooo, I miss you lot.

Buncha jerks... not all being on the same server... or even playing wow... :P

You guys were epic. Nay. [Legendary] lol....

So what's new? I home-brew now... keggerator N such. Anyone else? Anything fun, interesting or even boring going on ?

Much <3 Guys.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:17 pm
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post Re: What's a Pally to do?
Only post for 2013, go me.

Hi Seri (he said 2 months after she(he?) posted). Livin' in Toronto now, playing some CKII, commiting fratricide, the usual. I think Brahnn and Kuredar drunk the coolaid and started running around pandaland again. Aus server I think they're on.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:17 am
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Been pretty quiet round these parts of late.

I'm living in DC now, have been for the last 5 years or so.

I played my fair share of Diablo III from May until November, but there's just not much there to keep me entertained. Back to the crux of Civ V because it's just that awesome. Waiting for the next exciting new toy to play with. Still a few xbox games I've been meaning to try, but I prefer to sit up at my computer.

Anyway, hope things are well.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:15 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

How about I just bring everything down?

My partner of 10 years passed away on December 5th. There are no words to describe how.. well, there are no words.

The reason why I looked here today is because I got a notice that the domain is set to expire. I renewed it for another year.

Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:20 pm

Geez I'm really sorry to hear that Micas, couldn't even begin to imagine what you're going through. My condolences mate.

As for me, not much has changed. Still in the same IT job and place, have been working on getting my MCITP certificate when I have time. One exam left to go which I'll be doing in the next couple of months and then will look at getting certified for Windows 8/Server 2012 later in the year.

Also recently met someone and have been seeing her for the past couple of months. She's a teacher which works well as we get the same holidays but she lives about an hour away from me but so far we're making it work.

Gaming wise haven't been playing as much as I used to. Currently trying to finish GTA IV and then will look at trying to finish the Witcher games. Don't think I'll ever see myself getting back into WoW. A friend of mine offered his account for me to use but really didn't interest me at all. Been trying to read more as well, started reading the first Dune book which has been a really good read so far. Going to check out the movie after I've finished it.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:36 am
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Blimey.

Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:01 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

You don't have to imagine it, you can read all about it..

http://tomsneurosis.blogspot.com/

I'm a complete and total fucking mess.. and if I didn't have to care for 2 dogs, I'd have started a warm bath and opened a vein by now.

Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:43 pm

Still in Billings. Not playing much atm. Last big online engagement was ME3 online. Just 1 semester from getting my masters. Doing some research on suicide ideation at a nearby high school. Playing a lot of Magic the Gathering on a competitive level.

Sorry to hear about Jon, Micas.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:46 pm
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

I still function!

Holy shitballs; I randomly checked the website for the first time in over a year to find this!

Sorry to hear that Micas, hope you pull through ok.

I never resubbed to pandaland. Kuredar is on Daggerspine with a bunch of scrubs from previous guilds. I've been too busy being a dad and being a teacher. I play a little Path of Exile and somewhat less Guildwars 2. If you loved Diablo 2 you should check pathofexile.com out, it goes into open beta tomorrow. Doesn't have the polish of D3 but the systems and mechanics are so much better. Plus it's made by a tiny little indie studio in New Zealand and that rules.

Hope everyone is awesome.

Cori.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:17 pm

Well, it's been an interesting year so far.

Micas, I'm sorry for your loss. I won't pretend to know what you've been through, though I do know how far someone can fall in grief. I'm glad to hear you seem to be pulling through tho.

Oh the irony, after all those years of hating on Texas, I now find myself living in Lubbock. Home of dirt, wind, heat, and my current relationship. Still working for the same traffic surveying company, conducting remote operations support.

I gave Pandaland a shot, but without someone to get into it with, it's really hard to stay focused on it. I poke around on LotrO from time to time, but even that is rare nowadays. I been mainly focusing on just getting outside and acclimating to the new setting. The sun helps a shitload with the seasonal depression though, so I can't say it's a bad thing.

Glad to hear some of you folk are still around.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:30 pm
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Just found myself here randomly today and saw this thread!

If anyone is around to read this....

I finished my undergrad two years ago with degrees in psychology, political science and health sciences. Spent some time interning for a Democratic US Senator. I graduated this spring from Masters program for public, non-profit and healthcare administration. Just moved to Sioux Falls, SD (which isn't more than an hour from where I lived and went to school before), and am looking for a job in any of those three fields.

I play MoP on a regular basis but very casually. Just more of a log-in-when-bored kind of thing. See Pic, Ishmaal and Kuredar on occasionally.

I hope everyone is doing well. Its nice to get to keep up with some of you via FB creeping. I often times find myself looking back through rose-colored glasses on my "glory days" of videogaming via WoW with you guys.

Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:13 pm

Good to hear you're alive and kicking Mega.

I find myself looking back with those same glasses, at the things we did as a guild. Recently I've been playing Guild Wars 2 with my coworker Ryan and his wife. We play over Skype (it's the new vent.. or something) and I find myself talking with them more about the old WoW raids than the game we're currently playing. I know there's a lot of hate towards WoW about nuking every class to make everything feel the same, but back when we were all kicking, things were fun! When we downed a new raid boss, there was a sense of accomplishment that I just can't find in GW.

Then again, I feel that same sense of accomplishment when Katey actually doesn't complain about what I made for dinner. -.- Sorta step-Kids are fun, haha.

Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:40 pm