It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:54 pm

TDA~! 

Post TDA~!
How are you all? Just dropping in to say hi. :)

PS - Ish, the Packers are going to get facerolled on Sunday.

Just once maybe there should be a story about an athlete who did steroids and didn’t set a world record and hump his way through the entire Victoria Secrets model list. Otherwise you have what I call a mixed message.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:37 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: TDA~!
I'm still creeped out by that avatar.

oh and hey Z..

Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:05 pm

I totally forgot about the avatar until I posted. Good times.... 8)

Just once maybe there should be a story about an athlete who did steroids and didn’t set a world record and hump his way through the entire Victoria Secrets model list. Otherwise you have what I call a mixed message.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:12 pm
Profile YIM
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Dream on Zeus, packers are the better team.

How things been? Telchar still getting drunk and doing furniture?

Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:23 pm
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Woah, hey Z! Hows tricks?

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:05 am

Started playing again with Cataclysm. It's been fun again, really the most fun I had since the good old days of Vanilla. Zeusish is alive (ok, undead) and well on horde Terrokar.

It's kind of crazy, I looked at the guild introductions post on here and I was 24 when I posted in there. I just had my 30th birthday. Man how time flies....

How is everyone doing? It's nice to see alot of these old names again. :D

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:00 am
Profile YIM
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Suuup

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:14 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm playing a worgen warrior on alliance Exodar. Love them pve servers. Doing fury for pve and arms for pvp (until the next patch). The guild I'm in is a lot like TDA was.. not hard core.. not killing the most bosses.. but doing okay. I talked Ish into bringing his paladin over for arena... and that's pretty fun.

I also just got my first wow forum ban. It was pretty epic until it got deleted.. lol

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:53 pm

I've leveled an undead mage to 72 on Saurfang, but I have played in a few weeks since work started back. Also... sup.

Good news is, the lab boys say the symptoms of asbestos poisoning show a median latency of forty-four point six years, so if you're thirty or older, you're laughing. Worst case scenario, you miss out on a few rounds of canasta, plus you forwarded the cause of science by three centuries. I punch those numbers into my calculator and it makes a happy face.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:21 pm
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

11/12 on daggerspine alliance! wooo! We were tied for 2nd for server progression until the only other alliance raiding guild killed Nef. Gonna push hard to get him down this week and catch up, then... heroicccssssss! rAAAAA, (etc).

Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:14 am

You know I ended up in a group with a DS player the other day, they used to be in Doombringers lol.

Good news is, the lab boys say the symptoms of asbestos poisoning show a median latency of forty-four point six years, so if you're thirty or older, you're laughing. Worst case scenario, you miss out on a few rounds of canasta, plus you forwarded the cause of science by three centuries. I punch those numbers into my calculator and it makes a happy face.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:17 am

Raided for the first time last night on the new guild. It's a pretty small guild that has been together for awhile I guess. I know a few people in it IRL, the rest were new to me. We tried BH. Three of us DPS were over 10k which is solid I guess, but some of the others were terrible. Had a warrior (non-tank) hitting around 4k. That is like "Knotts out of combat rezzing" bad. So if anyone wants to transfer over we could use a couple more good players! Ha!

I haven't done any PvP yet since I re-upped. Keep thinking about it, and have a PvP frost off-spec, but I am enjoying the PvE content so far. I love being on a PvE server too, so much nicer to level on...

Ish - I'd bet you on the Bears/Packers game but I cant think of anything to wager. And yes, Telchar is still humping furniture. We just had to replace a couch.....

Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:22 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Speaking of raiding, I probably benched myself last night.. dumbass GM trying to do 25s again instead of the moderately successful 10s.. invites a bunch of scrubs.. Ish is pulled in, healing in his pvp blues and green weapon, and actually out healing 2 other people.. and dumbasses screwing up simple interrupts cause me to get a bit unruly on vent, of the nature that used to happen on occasion in TDA raiding... only this time I was completely sober.

So ya.. might be looking for a new guild again, but it would be nice to raid with not-complete-morons for a change.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Quote:
invites a bunch of scrubs

Quote:
Ish is pulled in

Heh

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:37 pm
Profile YIM

Zeusish wrote:
And yes, Telchar is still humping furniture. We just had to replace a couch.....

I guess there are worse things to do drunk that follow you around for years.

Yay optimism!

Yeah, the only pvp I've done is a few Tol Barads but that's just stupid zerging. Level your drood so we can do 5 rated Warsong Gulch.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:55 am